Sunday, March 15, 2009

Toony Foxes and Foxy Tunes



Toony foxes and foxy tunes: that's all I'm living for lately.

In other words, I've been working on a animated TV series concept since 1998 called "Nimrod Fox," which has appeared on the internet in the form of comics, animated shorts, as well as original music performed by some of the characters.

"Nimrod Fox" is a strange mix of "Animaniacs," "The Simpsons," and "Family Guy." Edgy G to PG-rated toons that star wanna-be foxes and a sarcastic iguana.



The eye-candy of the bunch is Roxy Fox, a starstruck vixen who just happens to be a talented singer with some catchy, radio-friendly songs.

Besides making original music expressly for "Nimrod Fox," I also write and perform my own Retro Alternative rock originals which you'll hear about on this blog from time to time. Oh and did I mention that I perform most of the voices in the animated toons. I guess I'd consider myself a renaissance man.

Much more to come soon!

Meanwhile check out the crazy animated interactive world of Nimrod Fox at nimrodfox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment